Sunday, December 30
Optimizing Brain Health
How does a healthy brain work? What can we do to keep our brain healthy? Watch this engaging University of California exploration on making neurons "happy".
Joel Kramer, UCSF Professor of Neuropsychology and the Director of the Memory and Aging Center Neuropsychology program. In this video, he explores the underlying biological mechanisms of cognitive aging, and interventions that may optimize cognitive functioning as we age.
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- Robin Williams and the Science of Lewy Body Dementia
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Singer with Alzheimer's Lands Big Record Deal
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES