Sunday, December 30
Optimizing Brain Health
How does a healthy brain work? What can we do to keep our brain healthy? Watch this engaging University of California exploration on making neurons "happy".
Joel Kramer, UCSF Professor of Neuropsychology and the Director of the Memory and Aging Center Neuropsychology program. In this video, he explores the underlying biological mechanisms of cognitive aging, and interventions that may optimize cognitive functioning as we age.
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Is "Still Alice" an Accurate Portrayal of Alzheimer's?
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES