Sunday, December 30
Optimizing Brain Health
How does a healthy brain work? What can we do to keep our brain healthy? Watch this engaging University of California exploration on making neurons "happy".
Joel Kramer, UCSF Professor of Neuropsychology and the Director of the Memory and Aging Center Neuropsychology program. In this video, he explores the underlying biological mechanisms of cognitive aging, and interventions that may optimize cognitive functioning as we age.
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES