Wednesday, September 3
Quartet is a Comedy Drama That Dignifies Dementia
‘Quartet’ is the type of movie that will have you laughing at one moment while perhaps inducing tears the next. So likeable are the central characters that you quickly find yourself warming to them, so much so that when some of the story-lines play out, you could find yourself tearing up.
‘Quartet’ is available on Amazon.com. Click here.
- Why Visit When Memory is Gone
- Just Say, "Tell Me About It"
- 5 Communication Tips for Dementia Caregivers
- Dementia Drugs Slow Heart Rate, Provoke Fainting
- 10 Signs of Alzheimer's Vs. Regular Aging
- F18 Alzheimer's Scan Delivers Better Prescriptions & Fewer Tests
- Virtual Reality Revolutionizing Dementia Care
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES