Wednesday, September 24
Fighting My Alzheimer's
After being diagnosed with early-stage Alzheimer's, Phyllis Blais started going to classes at the Long Island Alzheimer's Foundation. See how the classes, designed to keep her brain sharp, are keeping her spirits up.
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 10 Types of Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES