Sunday, January 20
Horticulture Therapy help seniors with Alzheimer's plant new memories through gardening. It helps overcome short-term memory loss by bringing back good feelings and lost moments from the past. It can overcome dementia's limitations by offering purposeful, creative work.
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Is "Still Alice" an Accurate Portrayal of Alzheimer's?
- Where Alzheimer's Begins
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES