Sunday, January 20
Horticulture Therapy help seniors with Alzheimer's plant new memories through gardening. It helps overcome short-term memory loss by bringing back good feelings and lost moments from the past. It can overcome dementia's limitations by offering purposeful, creative work.
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Alzheimer's Lesson 1: Love is Ever Evolving
- Vascular Dementia Caused by Plaque on Arteries
- Big No-no's in Dementia-Design
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES