If you live to 85, there's a 50/50 chance of getting a dementia such as Alzheimer's. What if you could improve those odds by adding 2 to 5 years in your favor? See how much drinking and smoking really matter.
- The Reel Truth: Senior's Home Abuse Caught on Camera
- How Lewy Bodies Affect Life Expectancy
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Why More Skinny People Have Alzheimer's
- Diagnosing Dementia: Alzheimer's May Really Be Mini-Strokes
- Alzheimer's & Incontinence
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES