If you live to 85, there's a 50/50 chance of getting a dementia such as Alzheimer's. What if you could improve those odds by adding 2 to 5 years in your favor? See how much drinking and smoking really matter.
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Robin Williams and the Science of Lewy Body Dementia
- Singer with Alzheimer's Lands Big Record Deal
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES