If you live to 85, there's a 50/50 chance of getting a dementia such as Alzheimer's. What if you could improve those odds by adding 2 to 5 years in your favor? See how much drinking and smoking really matter.
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES