Sunday, July 28
Sexual Consent & Dementia - Nursing Homes Desperate for Guidelines
Nursing homes are being forced to come to grips with the complex issues of intimacy and dementia. With so much that is unclear, situations explode and staff get fired. Watch PBS NEWSHOUR discuss the growing struggle to help professionals know where to draw the line and how to create new, relevant guidelines.
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- Robin Williams and the Science of Lewy Body Dementia
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Singer with Alzheimer's Lands Big Record Deal
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES