Sunday, July 28
Sexual Consent & Dementia - Nursing Homes Desperate for Guidelines
Nursing homes are being forced to come to grips with the complex issues of intimacy and dementia. With so much that is unclear, situations explode and staff get fired. Watch PBS NEWSHOUR discuss the growing struggle to help professionals know where to draw the line and how to create new, relevant guidelines.
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES