Sunday, July 28
Sexual Consent & Dementia - Nursing Homes Desperate for Guidelines
Nursing homes are being forced to come to grips with the complex issues of intimacy and dementia. With so much that is unclear, situations explode and staff get fired. Watch PBS NEWSHOUR discuss the growing struggle to help professionals know where to draw the line and how to create new, relevant guidelines.
- Dementia Patients Reassured by Video Messages
- Debunking 4 Bad Myths About Alzheimer's
- Rosemary Emulates Aricept & Donepezil
- Arginine Deprivation: The Alzheimer's Trigger?
- New Alzheimer's Center on Wheels
- Off-The-Shelf Technologies That Assist People with Dementia
- Alzheimer's Legal & Financial Planning
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES