Last year, cancer got 10 times as many research dollars as Alzheimer's. Many feel that investing that kind of money into curing Alzheimer's will succeed in wiping it out. How can America focus its energies to make this happen?
Friday, August 30
- The Reel Truth: Senior's Home Abuse Caught on Camera
- How Lewy Bodies Affect Life Expectancy
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Why More Skinny People Have Alzheimer's
- Diagnosing Dementia: Alzheimer's May Really Be Mini-Strokes
- Alzheimer's & Incontinence
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES