Sunday, October 6
People with dementia are comfortable with traditional telephones. At the same time, today's smartphones are helpful to people with dementia in so many ways. To get the best of both worlds, plug a smartphone into this traditional handset's tabletop cradle. See how to get helpful high-technology, a 99% cut in radiation and good old-fashion comfortability.
Product Info »
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Alzheimer's Lesson 1: Love is Ever Evolving
- Vascular Dementia Caused by Plaque on Arteries
- Big No-no's in Dementia-Design
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES