Wednesday, May 28
In dementia, good, bright light improves mood, awareness and vision. Therapeutic lamps go a step further. They reduce Alzheimer's agitation, get sleep cycles back on schedule and ease depression. See the positive reviews & video on this therapy lamp.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
- Memantine Improves Lewy Body Dementia & Parkinson's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES