Sunday, August 9
The Emotional Survival Guide for Caregivers: Looking After Yourself and Your Family While Helping an Aging Parent
Two sisters take on the care of their ailing mother. It is easy to relate to these caregivers and their real struggles. Rich in "How To" advice, the story's great depth and creativity captures the feelings and challenges often missing in other 'self help' books. Any caregiver or professional will find this to be an excellent resource.
Read more »
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES