Sunday, August 9
The Emotional Survival Guide for Caregivers: Looking After Yourself and Your Family While Helping an Aging Parent
Two sisters take on the care of their ailing mother. It is easy to relate to these caregivers and their real struggles. Rich in "How To" advice, the story's great depth and creativity captures the feelings and challenges often missing in other 'self help' books. Any caregiver or professional will find this to be an excellent resource.
Read more »
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- Is "Still Alice" an Accurate Portrayal of Alzheimer's?
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES