Sunday, August 9
The Emotional Survival Guide for Caregivers: Looking After Yourself and Your Family While Helping an Aging Parent
Two sisters take on the care of their ailing mother. It is easy to relate to these caregivers and their real struggles. Rich in "How To" advice, the story's great depth and creativity captures the feelings and challenges often missing in other 'self help' books. Any caregiver or professional will find this to be an excellent resource.
Read more »
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Why Visit When Memory is Gone
- Just Say, "Tell Me About It"
- 5 Communication Tips for Dementia Caregivers
- Dementia Drugs Slow Heart Rate, Provoke Fainting
- 10 Signs of Alzheimer's Vs. Regular Aging
- F18 Alzheimer's Scan Delivers Better Prescriptions & Fewer Tests
- Virtual Reality Revolutionizing Dementia Care
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES