See how one lady faced the stigma of Alzheimer's and rose above its storm clouds. Learn why she continues to take part in her community and how she lives life with dementia to the fullest.
February 24, 2016
- Make a Dementia-Friendly House
- I Have Mid-stage Dementia. Here's What I Truly Need.
- How To Care for Sundowning
- Painkiller Mefenamic Acid: Completely Reversed Mice Memory Loss
- Picking Up the Earliest Signs of Alzheimer's
- Aline & Walt's Life with Dementia: Stage 5
- "I Am Sorry, This is Hard" plus 5 More Care Phrases
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES