Wednesday, June 15
“Bring Back the Fun” is a collection of activities for people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias. It's great for families at home, professional in-home care providers and leaders of group programs. This book is loaded with ideas to enrich the lives of the person you care for… ideas you can put to use today. The book has become a popular activities handbook. See the many enthusiastic customer reviews.
Read more >>
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES