Tuesday, July 26
In this wonderful care manual, learn how to talk to people with Alzheimer's easily. It offers tips in smoothing behavior, talking about the illness, facing driving, as well as dealing with wandering, paranoia, and aggression. The book explains how to make meal, bath and dressing times as pleasant as possible. It shows how to set up a home so it is easier and safer, as well as how to deal with language problems like repetitiveness, judgement problems, loss of memory and a lost sense of time. It includes charts of symptoms to look for at various stages. Read it, mark it up, follow its advice and form the right relationship.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
- 10 Types of Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES