Sunday, December 22
One Man with Alzheimer's at the G8 Dementia Summit
The recent G8 Dementia Summit joined nations in committing resources to find a cure. One man with Alzheimer's dementia was at the summit looking for answers. See what he found.
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 10 Types of Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES