Thursday, October 20
If you plan to care for your loved one at home for as long as possible, this book is very helpful. Learn how their abilities change over the course of the journey. Get a lot of very practical suggestions on how to compensate as the different abilities are lost. Full of practical ideas and advice, "300 Tips" addresses each stage of Alzheimer's and its many features. A clear, quick, remarkably comprehensive read.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- Vascular Dementia Caused by Plaque on Arteries
- Hypothyroidism & Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES