Tuesday, March 22
If you plan to care for your loved one at home for as long as possible, this book is very helpful. Learn how their abilities change over the course of the journey. Get a lot of very practical suggestions on how to compensate as the different abilities are lost. Full of practical ideas and advice, "300 Tips" addresses each stage of Alzheimer's and its many features. A clear, quick, remarkably comprehensive read.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- Robin Williams and the Science of Lewy Body Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Singer with Alzheimer's Lands Big Record Deal
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES