Thursday, October 20
If you plan to care for your loved one at home for as long as possible, this book is very helpful. Learn how their abilities change over the course of the journey. Get a lot of very practical suggestions on how to compensate as the different abilities are lost. Full of practical ideas and advice, "300 Tips" addresses each stage of Alzheimer's and its many features. A clear, quick, remarkably comprehensive read.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES