Tuesday, September 23
Easy to set up and simple to use, Med-E-Lert ensures medications are taken properly and on-time.
A long-duration buzzer sounds continuously and a light keeps blinking, until the patient's timed-dose of pills are removed. 28 compartments automatically dispense a full week's supply of pills, up to 4 times per day. Each compartment holds up to 18 aspirin-sized pills and it even has a key-lockable tray.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- The Art of Holding Hands in Dementia
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- Hypothyroidism & Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES