Resolve to be active this year with Go4Life!
Getting more exercise makes the top of everyone's New Year's resolution list. Go4Life can help you stick with your good intentions to be more active all year long!
Remember—you CAN be more active! Use the Go4Life resources to help you reach your goals.
Go4Life is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Sunday, January 5
Free Exercise Program for Seniors Online
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES