Resolve to be active this year with Go4Life!
Getting more exercise makes the top of everyone's New Year's resolution list. Go4Life can help you stick with your good intentions to be more active all year long!
Remember—you CAN be more active! Use the Go4Life resources to help you reach your goals.
Go4Life is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Sunday, January 5
Free Exercise Program for Seniors Online
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES