Monday, October 20
Do you feel you've earned the warmhearted title of "Care-Coach" or even "Care-Partner"? If so, then "Matters of the Mind and the Heart" is for you. Learn to see the person rather than their disease, to speak with your parent rather than a patient, to work closely together with those you love.
Read more >>
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES