Monday, October 20
Do you feel you've earned the warmhearted title of "Care-Coach" or even "Care-Partner"? If so, then "Matters of the Mind and the Heart" is for you. Learn to see the person rather than their disease, to speak with your parent rather than a patient, to work closely together with those you love.
Read more >>
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES