Monday, October 20
Do you feel you've earned the warmhearted title of "Care-Coach" or even "Care-Partner"? If so, then "Matters of the Mind and the Heart" is for you. Learn to see the person rather than their disease, to speak with your parent rather than a patient, to work closely together with those you love.
Read more >>
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- The Best Way to Communicate with Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES