Sunday, January 12
RICHARD BARRON had sailed the world over, fought a war, and returned home to Newfoundland to raise three children with his beloved wife. His life had been full of adventure and he shared his stories, until Alzheimer's stole them from his memory. Yet, beneath the shadow of that slow tragedy, the spirit of his life was not lost. In the book, "Standing Tall", his daughter learns an important truth: what the mind forgets, the soul remembers.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- Vascular Dementia Caused by Plaque on Arteries
- The Art of Holding Hands in Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES