Sunday, January 12
RICHARD BARRON had sailed the world over, fought a war, and returned home to Newfoundland to raise three children with his beloved wife. His life had been full of adventure and he shared his stories, until Alzheimer's stole them from his memory. Yet, beneath the shadow of that slow tragedy, the spirit of his life was not lost. In the book, "Standing Tall", his daughter learns an important truth: what the mind forgets, the soul remembers.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Singer with Alzheimer's Lands Big Record Deal
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- Robin Williams and the Science of Lewy Body Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES