Wednesday, October 8
This chair-exercise set comes with two DVDs. One has a stretching routine, the second has strength and balance exercises. Great for a person with dementia as well as healthy caregivers. These professionally-designed exercise routines offer a good, safe workout.
Read more >>
- Is "Still Alice" an Accurate Portrayal of Alzheimer's?
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES