Sunday, October 11
The #1 most-popular non-technical Alzheimer's book is Creating Moments of Joy for the Person with Alzheimer's or Dementia. It helps caregivers make a real difference. This book explains how to create new, special times that add joy to life, despite memory challenges. It enables everyone to understand how the person with Alzheimer's feels, sees & experiences things, nurturing more patience. This book will touch you deeply and create moments of joy for the patient or loved one in your care. Highly recommended, it is rated 5 stars by over 200 reviewers on Amazon.com.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Is "Still Alice" an Accurate Portrayal of Alzheimer's?
- Where Alzheimer's Begins
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES