Friday, August 12
This is without a doubt the most important book on dementia care in many years. Dr. Power challenges us to think differently about dementia, seeing the person living with dementia in a whole new, positive way. Moving from caregiving to care-partnering, this book covers a lot of ground, incorporating best practices from the vast, relevant literature on this subject. Highly personal and professional, it is incredibly deep, hopeful & thoughtful. The text is easy to read and full of helpful suggestions.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES