Friday, August 12
This is without a doubt the most important book on dementia care in many years. Dr. Power challenges us to think differently about dementia, seeing the person living with dementia in a whole new, positive way. Moving from caregiving to care-partnering, this book covers a lot of ground, incorporating best practices from the vast, relevant literature on this subject. Highly personal and professional, it is incredibly deep, hopeful & thoughtful. The text is easy to read and full of helpful suggestions.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES