Tuesday, August 26
Headbanging Triggers CTE-Dementia in Soccer Pro's Brain
Professional athlete Patrick Grange died with CTE dementia. Learn the connection between CTE dementia and activities that are hard on the head.
CTE stands for Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy. Doctors are finding CTE to be a main cause behind the high rate of dementia in professional football players. Now, it is also appearing in soccer players. Here are the latest details.
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- Vascular Dementia Caused by Plaque on Arteries
- Alzheimer's Lesson 1: Love is Ever Evolving
- Big No-no's in Dementia-Design
- Holiday Hints for Families Living with Alzheimer's
- Turmeric Spice Drug Shows 7 Brain Benefits
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES