Sunday, May 3
Here's a short, easy-to-read primer on caring for and talking with difficult people who have dementia. It is written by the experienced author of the popular care book, "Staying Afloat in a Sea of Forgetfulness". Anyone working with Alzheimer's & dementia will learn to better meet its surprising emotional challenges. The book covers a lot of ground in a few pages, from redirection & routine to sundowning & aggression. It offers the basics without getting complicated. Hard days will be easier with this handy, convenient reference.
Read more >>
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
- 10 Types of Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES