Monday, March 10
Music Awakens Memories in Alzheimer's
ABC News interviews Dan Cohen, the founder of Music and Memory. See how donated iPods can battle dementia via personalized playlists.
ABC Entertainment News | ABC Business News
Related Video + Article:
Music, iPhones & Alzheimer's
- Dementia Patients Reassured by Video Messages
- Debunking 4 Bad Myths About Alzheimer's
- Rosemary Emulates Aricept & Donepezil
- Arginine Deprivation: The Alzheimer's Trigger?
- New Alzheimer's Center on Wheels
- Off-The-Shelf Technologies That Assist People with Dementia
- Alzheimer's Legal & Financial Planning
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES