Wednesday, January 28
My mother has dementia and could no longer dial the numbers to call us, so this phone is wonderful! It enables her to just, as she calls it, "push our face" to call us. It has become a joke when we don't call enough. She says, "I will just push your face, then!" I would recommend to all who have trouble with their eye sight or dementia. Thanks for making such a phone available!
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES