Wednesday, January 28
My mother has dementia and could no longer dial the numbers to call us, so this phone is wonderful! It enables her to just, as she calls it, "push our face" to call us. It has become a joke when we don't call enough. She says, "I will just push your face, then!" I would recommend to all who have trouble with their eye sight or dementia. Thanks for making such a phone available!
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- The Art of Holding Hands in Dementia
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- Hypothyroidism & Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES