Monday, March 10
Teaching Alzheimer's to New Doctors
See how a pioneer 'buddy' program at Northwestern University pairs medical students with Alzheimer's patients. Watch a doctor-to-be gain unique perspective from his 'buddy' with Alzheimer's. See how the 'buddies' stay socially engaged and active.
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES