Sunday, July 26
Memory-challenged adults crave engagement in straightforward, enjoyable activities, like the ones in Through the Seasons. Stimulating and enhancing communication, the book is a great break in daily caregiving routines. The activities are easy and fun for people with dementia as well as caregivers. They rely on life-long experiences, offering seniors activities that are dignified yet simple. If you are living with Alzheimer's or dementia, this book will lift your day.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES