Sunday, July 26
Memory-challenged adults crave engagement in straightforward, enjoyable activities, like the ones in Through the Seasons. Stimulating and enhancing communication, the book is a great break in daily caregiving routines. The activities are easy and fun for people with dementia as well as caregivers. They rely on life-long experiences, offering seniors activities that are dignified yet simple. If you are living with Alzheimer's or dementia, this book will lift your day.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES