Sunday, August 2
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living with Alzheimer's & Other Dementias: 101 Stories of Caregiving, Coping, and Compassion
"I loved and needed to hear these stories. I am living these stories everyday. I loved the humor, the hope and the compassion of each of these authors!"
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia? You are not alone. With 101 encouraging and inspiring stories by others like you, this book is a source of support and encouragement throughout the caregiving journey. This collection, especially for caregivers, is a joint project with the Alzheimer’s Association.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- Robin Williams and the Science of Lewy Body Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Singer with Alzheimer's Lands Big Record Deal
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES