Sunday, November 23
People with dementia will enjoy these well-balanced challenges. The book's images are full of yester-year's classic scenes, with senior-friendly clothing styles, car models and appliances. The title is dignified and discrete. The fun and fairly easy puzzles stir memories and create conversation. Recommended as a stimulating tool for senior centers and individuals.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- The Reel Truth: Senior's Home Abuse Caught on Camera
- How Lewy Bodies Affect Life Expectancy
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Why More Skinny People Have Alzheimer's
- Diagnosing Dementia: Alzheimer's May Really Be Mini-Strokes
- Alzheimer's & Incontinence
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES