Sunday, November 23
People with dementia will enjoy these well-balanced challenges. The book's images are full of yester-year's classic scenes, with senior-friendly clothing styles, car models and appliances. The title is dignified and discrete. The fun and fairly easy puzzles stir memories and create conversation. Recommended as a stimulating tool for senior centers and individuals.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Dementia Patients Reassured by Video Messages
- Debunking 4 Bad Myths About Alzheimer's
- Rosemary Emulates Aricept & Donepezil
- Arginine Deprivation: The Alzheimer's Trigger?
- New Alzheimer's Center on Wheels
- Off-The-Shelf Technologies That Assist People with Dementia
- Alzheimer's Legal & Financial Planning
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES