Sunday, November 23
People with dementia will enjoy these well-balanced challenges. The book's images are full of yester-year's classic scenes, with senior-friendly clothing styles, car models and appliances. The title is dignified and discrete. The fun and fairly easy puzzles stir memories and create conversation. Recommended as a stimulating tool for senior centers and individuals.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES