Sunday, November 23
People with dementia will enjoy these well-balanced challenges. The book's images are full of yester-year's classic scenes, with senior-friendly clothing styles, car models and appliances. The title is dignified and discrete. The fun and fairly easy puzzles stir memories and create conversation. Recommended as a stimulating tool for senior centers and individuals.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- The Art of Holding Hands in Dementia
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- Hypothyroidism & Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES