Wednesday, April 30
Email new pictures straight to Mom's PixStar Frame. She'll be part of the fun and get an ever-growing slideshow of everyone's family events. It's all automatic so it's great for people with dementia. With hundreds of rave reviews on Amazon.com, PixStar displays beautiful high-resolution pictures on a 10.4-inch screen. Mom can just sit back and enjoy.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES