Sunday, May 18
A Caregiver's Guide to Lewy Body Dementia
This brilliant guide received the Caregiver Friendly Award from Today's Caregiver Magazine. Lewy Body Dementia is the 2nd leading cause of senior dementia, yet it is often misdiagnosed as Alzheimer's or Parkinson's. This book clears up the confusion in everyday language. It is filled with personal examples that one relates to naturally. Includes quick facts, easy-reference care tips, comprehensive resource guide, glossary of terms and acronyms. This is the ideal resource for anyone seeking to understand Lewy Body Dementia.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Dementia Patients Reassured by Video Messages
- Debunking 4 Bad Myths About Alzheimer's
- Rosemary Emulates Aricept & Donepezil
- Arginine Deprivation: The Alzheimer's Trigger?
- New Alzheimer's Center on Wheels
- Off-The-Shelf Technologies That Assist People with Dementia
- Alzheimer's Legal & Financial Planning
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES