Sunday, May 18
A Caregiver's Guide to Lewy Body Dementia
This brilliant guide received the Caregiver Friendly Award from Today's Caregiver Magazine. Lewy Body Dementia is the 2nd leading cause of senior dementia, yet it is often misdiagnosed as Alzheimer's or Parkinson's. This book clears up the confusion in everyday language. It is filled with personal examples that one relates to naturally. Includes quick facts, easy-reference care tips, comprehensive resource guide, glossary of terms and acronyms. This is the ideal resource for anyone seeking to understand Lewy Body Dementia.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES