Tuesday, May 9
Moving Mama is excellent for people caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's. Captivating, sometimes hard-hitting, often downright funny and always helpful, its stories are compelling. The stories tell how one family deals with finances, wills, finding caregivers, personal care, handling memory loss, moving, Sundowner's and more. Each chapter focuses on a theme and ends with a wealth of tips, tools and resources. The author is a health planning consultant with a light touch and a wry sense of humor.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- The Reel Truth: Senior's Home Abuse Caught on Camera
- How Lewy Bodies Affect Life Expectancy
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Why More Skinny People Have Alzheimer's
- Diagnosing Dementia: Alzheimer's May Really Be Mini-Strokes
- Alzheimer's & Incontinence
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES