Sunday, May 11
Moving Mama is excellent for people caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's. Captivating, sometimes hard-hitting, often downright funny and always helpful, its stories are compelling. The stories tell how one family deals with finances, wills, finding caregivers, personal care, handling memory loss, moving, Sundowner's and more. Each chapter focuses on a theme and ends with a wealth of tips, tools and resources. The author is a health planning consultant with a light touch and a wry sense of humor.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES