Sunday, May 11
Moving Mama is excellent for people caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's. Captivating, sometimes hard-hitting, often downright funny and always helpful, its stories are compelling. The stories tell how one family deals with finances, wills, finding caregivers, personal care, handling memory loss, moving, Sundowner's and more. Each chapter focuses on a theme and ends with a wealth of tips, tools and resources. The author is a health planning consultant with a light touch and a wry sense of humor.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES