Friday, January 15
6 button remote-controls are much easier to use than confusing fifty-button remote-controls. One dementia-caregiver commented, "Easy to set up with Mom's TV. She's had no trouble reading and using the large, lighted buttons." It's the simplest remote for an elderly parent or relative.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- The Art of Holding Hands in Dementia
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- Hypothyroidism & Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES