Friday, January 15
6 button remote-controls are much easier to use than confusing fifty-button remote-controls. One dementia-caregiver commented, "Easy to set up with Mom's TV. She's had no trouble reading and using the large, lighted buttons." It's the simplest remote for an elderly parent or relative.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES