Sunday, June 8
In this short 86-page book, Dr. Arnazzi shares the lessons she and her family learned caring for her father with dementia. She carefully steps the reader through important layers in the role of caregiver -- from learning to be proactive, to maintaining a sense of humor, to gratitude and much more. Dr. Arnazzi shares her personal experiences as well as professional, medical advice. Written in lay language, this is one medical resource not filled with technical terminology. It is very readable and easily understood.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- Robin Williams and the Science of Lewy Body Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Singer with Alzheimer's Lands Big Record Deal
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES