Sunday, June 8
In this short 86-page book, Dr. Arnazzi shares the lessons she and her family learned caring for her father with dementia. She carefully steps the reader through important layers in the role of caregiver -- from learning to be proactive, to maintaining a sense of humor, to gratitude and much more. Dr. Arnazzi shares her personal experiences as well as professional, medical advice. Written in lay language, this is one medical resource not filled with technical terminology. It is very readable and easily understood.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES