Sunday, June 8
In this short 86-page book, Dr. Arnazzi shares the lessons she and her family learned caring for her father with dementia. She carefully steps the reader through important layers in the role of caregiver -- from learning to be proactive, to maintaining a sense of humor, to gratitude and much more. Dr. Arnazzi shares her personal experiences as well as professional, medical advice. Written in lay language, this is one medical resource not filled with technical terminology. It is very readable and easily understood.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES