Sunday, July 20
After years of research into nutrition and dementia, no single diet has been the focus of as many positive studies as The Mediterranean Diet. Mediterranean countries have much lower occurrences of hypertension, cardiovascular disease, obesity, cancer, diabetes and dementia than northern European countries and the USA. This book features expert advice on transitioning to this healthful lifestyle by providing meal planning tips, exercise regimens, and more than 150 recipes inspired by Mediterranean cuisines to improve your health as well as prevent and fight dementia.
Read more >>
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 10 Types of Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES