Sunday, August 17
This book brings caregivers a sense of peace and understanding, with good tips and advice. Who would have thought such a serious topic could include a chapter on humor that will make you laugh out loud? Chicken Soup for Caregivers is one book to share many times over.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- The Art of Holding Hands in Dementia
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- Hypothyroidism & Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES