Sunday, October 26
"I don't remember what we did... but that doesn't matter. It was sure fun while it was happening," observes Vivian, when asked about her day. Vivian resides in "Maplewood", the Alzheimer's care facility in Oregon where the author worked as a resident assistant while researching this uplifting book. This book will give you new respect for Alzheimer's patients and the redefined lives they carve out for themselves at each stage of their illness. While you weep and laugh, explore the many ways we can all benefit from even radically altered lives. Share the joy and dignity, gain courage and inspiration, while learning wonderful insights into the love and dedication that lives on in the world of Alzheimer's. A much-needed tonic for anyone faced with caregiving.
Read More >>
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES