Wednesday, October 29
A clear female-voice verbally reminds your loved one to take their meds up to 4 times a day. Can't sleep through the alarm - it keeps going until the button is pushed. The large digital display of the day, date, and time are easy to read. Punch the green button and it announces the time, day and date. Regular, loud and extra-loud settings. This wonderful clock gives people with dementia a little more independence.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- Vascular Dementia Caused by Plaque on Arteries
- The Art of Holding Hands in Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES