Wednesday, October 29
A clear female-voice verbally reminds your loved one to take their meds up to 4 times a day. Can't sleep through the alarm - it keeps going until the button is pushed. The large digital display of the day, date, and time are easy to read. Punch the green button and it announces the time, day and date. Regular, loud and extra-loud settings. This wonderful clock gives people with dementia a little more independence.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Why Visit When Memory is Gone
- Just Say, "Tell Me About It"
- 5 Communication Tips for Dementia Caregivers
- Dementia Drugs Slow Heart Rate, Provoke Fainting
- 10 Signs of Alzheimer's Vs. Regular Aging
- F18 Alzheimer's Scan Delivers Better Prescriptions & Fewer Tests
- Virtual Reality Revolutionizing Dementia Care
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES