Sunday, November 9
This book on dementia is as amazing as it is informative! Through the art of fiction, Eric Rill gives a hard-hitting look at the true nature of Alzheimer's. He skillfully portrays the 7 stages of Alzheimer's, as well as the various levels of caregiving. Using one character per chapter, we get to see, feel and understand how Alzheimer's impacts such a wide circle of family and friends. Readers who have a loved one with Alzheimer's will find comfort in the novel's insights.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- Vascular Dementia Caused by Plaque on Arteries
- The Art of Holding Hands in Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES