Sunday, November 9
This book on dementia is as amazing as it is informative! Through the art of fiction, Eric Rill gives a hard-hitting look at the true nature of Alzheimer's. He skillfully portrays the 7 stages of Alzheimer's, as well as the various levels of caregiving. Using one character per chapter, we get to see, feel and understand how Alzheimer's impacts such a wide circle of family and friends. Readers who have a loved one with Alzheimer's will find comfort in the novel's insights.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 10 Types of Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES