Sunday, November 9
This book on dementia is as amazing as it is informative! Through the art of fiction, Eric Rill gives a hard-hitting look at the true nature of Alzheimer's. He skillfully portrays the 7 stages of Alzheimer's, as well as the various levels of caregiving. Using one character per chapter, we get to see, feel and understand how Alzheimer's impacts such a wide circle of family and friends. Readers who have a loved one with Alzheimer's will find comfort in the novel's insights.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Dementia Patients Reassured by Video Messages
- Debunking 4 Bad Myths About Alzheimer's
- Rosemary Emulates Aricept & Donepezil
- Arginine Deprivation: The Alzheimer's Trigger?
- New Alzheimer's Center on Wheels
- Off-The-Shelf Technologies That Assist People with Dementia
- Alzheimer's Legal & Financial Planning
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES