Monday, November 23
Happy Holidays with Holiday Help
74% of caregivers say the holidays bring their loved ones happy memories, providing the most special times for families living with dementia. To make that happen, caregivers need an extra boost from family, friends and care professionals. Get the big picture with this infographic. It can motivate you to rally the help you need for a happy holiday season.
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES