Wednesday, November 12
This hand-held pill box reminder is great. Portable and easy to use, it keeps you on top of meds. It gives you 4 pill compartments and reminders up to 4 times a day. You'll love that it can beep or light up, depending on how you want to be reminded. The pill holder slides easily, making it a breeze to insert pills. It features a large display and fits easily in your purse or pocket. A great help for under $10.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES