Wednesday, November 12
This hand-held pill box reminder is great. Portable and easy to use, it keeps you on top of meds. It gives you 4 pill compartments and reminders up to 4 times a day. You'll love that it can beep or light up, depending on how you want to be reminded. The pill holder slides easily, making it a breeze to insert pills. It features a large display and fits easily in your purse or pocket. A great help for under $10.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- The Reel Truth: Senior's Home Abuse Caught on Camera
- How Lewy Bodies Affect Life Expectancy
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Why More Skinny People Have Alzheimer's
- Diagnosing Dementia: Alzheimer's May Really Be Mini-Strokes
- Alzheimer's & Incontinence
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES