Wednesday, November 12
This hand-held pill box reminder is great. Portable and easy to use, it keeps you on top of meds. It gives you 4 pill compartments and reminders up to 4 times a day. You'll love that it can beep or light up, depending on how you want to be reminded. The pill holder slides easily, making it a breeze to insert pills. It features a large display and fits easily in your purse or pocket. A great help for under $10.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES