Wednesday, November 12
This hand-held pill box reminder is great. Portable and easy to use, it keeps you on top of meds. It gives you 4 pill compartments and reminders up to 4 times a day. You'll love that it can beep or light up, depending on how you want to be reminded. The pill holder slides easily, making it a breeze to insert pills. It features a large display and fits easily in your purse or pocket. A great help for under $10.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES