Wednesday, December 17
This incredible dementia film shows the power of bringing personalized music to Alzheimer's. See the improvement in quality-of-life for a person with dementia and their family. Hollywood Reporter calls this film "Gloriously inspirational!" (Should everyone should start each day with a personal music list to bring them back alive?) See the trailer. Witness how a small daily music routine leaves people with dementia, their caregivers and everyone around them feeling more alive inside. This is a film with a message that needs to be spread.
Read More >>
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES