Wednesday, December 17
This incredible dementia film shows the power of bringing personalized music to Alzheimer's. See the improvement in quality-of-life for a person with dementia and their family. Hollywood Reporter calls this film "Gloriously inspirational!" (Should everyone should start each day with a personal music list to bring them back alive?) See the trailer. Witness how a small daily music routine leaves people with dementia, their caregivers and everyone around them feeling more alive inside. This is a film with a message that needs to be spread.
Read More >>
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
- Memantine Improves Lewy Body Dementia & Parkinson's
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES