Alice Howland, happily married with 3 grown children, is a celebrated Harvard professor when she notices a forgetfulness creeping into her life. As confusion starts to cloud her thinking and her memory begins to fail her, she receives a devastating diagnosis: early onset Alzheimer's. Fiercely independent, Alice struggles to maintain her lifestyle and live in the moment, even as her sense of self slips. In turns heartbreaking and inspiring, "Still Alice" captures in remarkable detail what's it's like to live with Alzheimer's.
Movie, books, etc., available below video...
MORE VIDEO CLIPS:
- Oscar Contender 'Still Alice' Brings New Attention to Alzheimer's
- On Oscar Win, Julianne Moore Texts Her Adviser with Alzheimer's
- What Does Living with Alzheimer's Feel Like? Interview with Lisa Genova, Author of "Still Alice"
- GO BACKSTAGE: Alzheimer's Research Director on "Still Alice"
- Is "Still Alice" an Accurate Portrayal of Alzheimer's?
2 Women Bust 4 Alzheimer's Myths:
"Still Alice" author Lisa Genova discuss 4 myths about Alzheimer's with Maria Shriver.