Sunday, December 28
Walker's book is written with the soul of a poet--someone unafraid to see both the difficulty and the gift of suffering. At times painful, poignant, laugh-out-loud-funny, and full of perfect details, this book is a love story from daughter to mother, mother to daughter, and ultimately to the reader. What a gift to be able to find hope and healing inside circumstances that many fear so greatly. This memoir is recommended for all.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Where Alzheimer's Begins
- Is "Still Alice" an Accurate Portrayal of Alzheimer's?
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- Parthanatos Strikes Brain Cells in Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Stroke, Huntington's & Other Dementias
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES