Sunday, December 28
Walker's book is written with the soul of a poet--someone unafraid to see both the difficulty and the gift of suffering. At times painful, poignant, laugh-out-loud-funny, and full of perfect details, this book is a love story from daughter to mother, mother to daughter, and ultimately to the reader. What a gift to be able to find hope and healing inside circumstances that many fear so greatly. This memoir is recommended for all.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Dementia Patients Reassured by Video Messages
- Debunking 4 Bad Myths About Alzheimer's
- Rosemary Emulates Aricept & Donepezil
- Arginine Deprivation: The Alzheimer's Trigger?
- New Alzheimer's Center on Wheels
- Off-The-Shelf Technologies That Assist People with Dementia
- Alzheimer's Legal & Financial Planning
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES