Sunday, December 21
Along dementia's caregiving journey, there may be blessings you never thought could happen. This book is about that very thing. It is real. It happened. Some of it happened because of the choices made by a caregiver with beautiful insights into enhancing and extending the early stages of dementia. If you are an early-stage caregiver, this story can help you with tips on how to make a difference.
Read More >>
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
- Memantine Improves Lewy Body Dementia & Parkinson's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES