Sunday, August 16
This eye-opening story reflects a dementia caregiver's eleven years of love and devotion. Betty and her husband share a journey filled with unpredictable moments of laughter and despair. Betty helps us understand the reality of Alzheimer's, as well as the best coping mechanisms she developed. Thank you, Betty, for sharing your journey with us.
Read more >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Dementia Patients Reassured by Video Messages
- Debunking 4 Bad Myths About Alzheimer's
- Rosemary Emulates Aricept & Donepezil
- Arginine Deprivation: The Alzheimer's Trigger?
- New Alzheimer's Center on Wheels
- Off-The-Shelf Technologies That Assist People with Dementia
- Alzheimer's Legal & Financial Planning
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES