Sunday, January 18
Singing in the Rain - Weathering the Storm of Dementia With Humor, Love, and Patience
Short emails between 2 women whose husbands have Alzheimer's make for an easy-reading book on a serious subject. Sprinkled with humor, they share their pain, joys, frustrations, heart-breaking decisions, possible solutions and trade-offs. Their frank and honest details on sensitive topics provide a special source of support for spouses dealing with these same struggles. The open hearts of the authors can ease the guilt felt by many a caregiver, as they describe the times they felt they disappointed their husbands, then consider how to improve the future. The sharing of vulnerabilities in these pages is a very special gift to caregivers who have the same concerns.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES