Wednesday, September 9
Dr. Taylor has Alzheimer's. He also has a gifted pen. He writes with passion and humor, capturing the experience of life with dementia. His poignant stories come from the heart and soul of a sensitive, intellectual man who has become a national champion for millions of people living with Alzheimer's. Rated 5 Stars, this book will take your focus off the disease and back onto the person, where it belongs.
Read More >>
- The Reel Truth: Senior's Home Abuse Caught on Camera
- How Lewy Bodies Affect Life Expectancy
- Why More Skinny People Have Alzheimer's
- Diagnosing Dementia: Alzheimer's May Really Be Mini-Strokes
- Alzheimer's & Incontinence
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Robin Williams and the Science of Lewy Body Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES