Wednesday, September 9
Dr. Taylor has Alzheimer's. He also has a gifted pen. He writes with passion and humor, capturing the experience of life with dementia. His poignant stories come from the heart and soul of a sensitive, intellectual man who has become a national champion for millions of people living with Alzheimer's. Rated 5 Stars, this book will take your focus off the disease and back onto the person, where it belongs.
Read More >>
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES