Tuesday, March 29
This book is unique in that it is written (beautifully and lyrically) from the viewpoint of Lillie Claire, a woman diagnosed with Alzheimer's. As we watch her condition worsen, we see it all from her perspective. She is aware of what is happening and shares everything in her words. This is a poignant, heart-warming, and inspiring story. Laugh, cry and become attached to Lillie Claire and her family, wrapped up in their struggles and in the moments of joy and clarity that punctuate Alzheimer's. A source of energy and inspiration, All the Dancing Birds has become a popular, 5-star award-winner.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES